Unbiased Insights to Strengthen your Strategies
A win/loss analysis provides detailed insights, from your buyer’s perspective, about why you won or lost deals. Some companies rely on their sales reps to collect this information. However, it’s best done by a third party to objectively discuss the real reason(s) why the buyer did or didn’t select your solution. An independent interviewer allows the buyer to more freely respond without concerns of offending or creating conflict.
The resulting information keeps you current with the ever-changing marketplace and buyers. Getting inside your buyers’ heads, increases your understanding of what they want, their buying criteria, pain points, and how they want to be sold to. Not only that, you’ll gain intel relating to your competitors’ messaging, pricing and product offerings.
We conduct one on one interviews after customers begin to use your products and services. We collect feedback on:
- Why the customer began their search for a solution like yours
- How did they come across your brand
- How positive was their experience during the sales cycle, service delivery and use of your products or services
- Why did they choose you. If lost, why
- Recommendations to improve your products, services and sales engagements
Individual reports and an aggregated trends summary are shared with stakeholders who impact the customer experience – your product managers, sales leaders, marketing managers and service delivery.
“A formal and rigorous win/loss analysis program enables better segmentation, product strategy choices and sales enablement.”
“ Those that take a more comprehensive approach (to win/loss analysis) have seen a 15% to 30% increase in revenue and up to 50% improvement in win rates.”
How you Benefit
Your win/loss analysis helps you:
- Improve your buyer personas
- Fine tune your messaging
- Improve sales processes
- Identify training and coaching opportunities
- Adjust your value proposition to remain competitively
- Improve sales and marketing alignment
- Evaluate your products and services
- Identify new and outdated features